Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Verse of Motivation and Thankfulness

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. - Col 2:6-7 (Bible.com/app)

I encourage you if you haven't already to download and use the free bible app from You Version. I use mine in the morning to help me get my day started with praise, thankfulness,  and God's love to help carry me through the day.

There's been times when I haven't read my bible like I should, and I struggled painfully with anxiety and depression. I trust in God and in his word, and it helps me when the anxiety starts to creep up.

What are your feelings about scripture?  Do you have a favorite verse you go vack to time and time again?

No comments:

Post a Comment